Still keying in address data to generate shipping labels? PressWise offers integrated UPS®, FedEx® and Endicia® shipping services, with support for third-party billing and blind-shipping. On-demand shipping labels are printed seamlessly, as workers scan each barcoded package to be shipped.
Plus, our innovative virtual binning system prevents incomplete orders from accidentally shipping by creating unique visual codes for multi-part shipments.
To improve client communication and speed the billing cycle, email notifications, which include package tracking links and an attached PDF invoice, are sent to clients as each shipment is completed.
Shipping performance improves dramatically for typical small-to-medium sized printers where manual processes are now used – using PressWise a single worker can accurately process over 100 shipments per hour!
- Generate shipping labels, packing lists and invoices on the fly
- Barcode-driven job tickets with ship notes for delivery accuracy
- Efficient process allows workers to process hundreds of orders quickly
- Intelligent design prevents common shipping errors
- You control the margin earned per shipment
- Split shipments on the fly
- Set customer pickup and delivery zones by ZIP Code
- Create custom shipping profiles for third-party and blind-shipping
- Clients automatically invoiced at job completion
- Supports FedEx®, UPS®, and Endicia®
- Shipping codes and due dates integrated into every job ticket
- Overwrite estimated shipment costs on the fly
- Instantly verify shipping addresses against the USPS database
- Ship one order to various locations with multi-ship delivery
- Unique codes visually match up all the items in a single order
- Dynamic ‘Out for Delivery’, ‘Waiting for Pickup’ queues
- Integrated Google Maps with Street View for delivery planning
- Automatic email shipping notifications when jobs are shipped