Eliminate the Silo Effect in your print workflow
How many times do you touch a typical job? Creating and revising quotes for your customers, writing up orders and change orders, relaying proofs to your client, generating job tickets, scheduling, imposing and more – all of these take time and cost you money, even before the order goes to production! You can lose money before you’ve even printed the job!
The PressWise print workflow management and automation features let you process an entire job – from order to delivery – with minimal human touches.
Sales reps, CSRs or even customers can easily generate quotes (with support for custom pricing tables), which are then turned into electronic job tickets which flow with your orders through the PressWise system without the need for rekeying data along the way.
PressWise can help you eliminate ‘The Silo Effect’ within your organization, freeing workers up from repetitive tasks so they can be better used elsewhere. Its intelligent dashboards and features such as electronic job ticketing, self-quoting, auto-impositioning and auto-batching eliminate touches and time-consuming manual intervention, putting you back in control of your workflow.
What this means for you:
- Fewer touchpoints mean a more efficient use of your resources and increased throughput
- Greater workflow transparency and accountability
- Reduces human error, improving consistency and reliability
- Improves responsiveness to customers
- Lets you run a greater variety of jobs, including shorter-run jobs that were once unprofitable
- Provides adaptability & scalability
- Ties together existing applications into a more centralized system, increasing their overall ROI
- Greater profitability!